Online Works Of Martin Garbus
Online works authored by Martin Garbus:
- The Military Industrial Complex: We Know It Just Didn’t Stick — It Was Our Fault by Martin Garbus in the Huffington Post’s web articles (July 19, 2013)
- Five Judges in Black Who Think White by Martin Garbus in the Huffington Post’s web articles (June 25, 2013)
- The Damage Done by a ‘Lucky Guy’ by Martin Garbus in the New York Times Web Articles (April, 2, 2013)
- “On the Estrada Nomination” by Martin Garbus in Buzzflash.com (March 15, 2003).
- Speech given at Stanford Law School Center for Internet and Society (November 11, 2002).
- “Buzzflash Interview” on Buzzflash.com (October 10, 2002)
- Interview on Slashdot.org
- “Martin Garbus, Tough Talk” by Ellen Alderman in CJR, Jan/Feb 1999.
- “A Hostile Takeover: How the Federalist Society is capturing the federal courts” By Martin Garbus in The American Prospect Vol. 14, No. 3.
- “New Mag in Moscow” by Martin Garbus in New York Review of Books, Vol. 39, No. 20 (December 3, 1992)
- “Freedom of the Press” by Martin Garbus in CJR, Nov/Dec 1991.
- “South Africa: The Death of Justice” by Martin Garbus in New York Review of Books, Vol. 24 No 13 (August 4, 1977).
- “On Trial in Chile” by Martin Garbus in New York Review of Books, Vol. 21, No. 13 (August 8, 1974).
- “The Attack on I.F. Stone: An Exchange” by Herbert Romerstein, Martin Garbus, Reply by Andrew Brown in New York Review of Books
- America’s Invisible Inferno by Martin Garbus in New York Review of Books (December 8, 2016)